Sleep Relaxer To Relieve Headaches
A great gift for friends or family
1. The head has elasticity, which can be adjusted according to your head. Adherence to use can reduce fatigue and restrain fatigue and discomfort
2. With automatic shutdown function, it will automatically shut down after 15 minutes of work.
3. The powerful battery can run the massager 15 times on a single charge (15 minutes each time), making it more convenient to use wirelessly.
4. Two operation modes are available, and the power mode can be adjusted by pressing a button. And the pulse intensity can be adjusted freely according to your needs.
5. Using tsns stimulation wave can increase protein separation, block pain nerve transmission, and achieve the effect of relaxation and pain relief. At the same time, it can reduce tension, anxiety and other emotions.
Material: ABS+ elastic band
Battery capacity: 200mAh/3.7V
Charging time: About 1-2 hours
Use time: 15 minutes each time
1. Use electrical impulse stimulation to improve the secretion of coffee in the brain and block the transmission of painful nerves, which can relieve stress, relieve fatigue, get rid of insomnia, and enjoy a healthy life.
2. Compared with taking medicine to see a doctor, this head massager provides a better way to relieve headaches, with good effect, affordable price and no side effects. Using this massager for 15 minutes a day can significantly relieve chronic headaches, dizziness, tension and anxiety, and can also improve sleep quality and insomnia symptoms
3. Its working principle is to attach electrodes to produce low-frequency electric pulses to act on the trigeminal nervous system of the head, transmit nerve stimulation, relieve migraines, and promote sleep.
1. After use, remove the instrument, stick a protective film on the electrode pad, and place it in a cool and dry place.
2. The sheet is an electrode consumable. As the number of uses increases, the effect gradually weakens. Please replace it in time.
1 x head massager
1 x USB charging cable
1 x Bakelite
1 x English user manual